Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday, January 31, 2010
11:58 A.M.

Wow. It has been a long time since I last posted something. I've been very busy with finals and studying. Now though, I hope I'll have a bit more free time.

Right now we are stuck in a pattern of storms coming to our south and us getting the fringe effects of them. While central California will get a lot of rain, we will not get much, and we will continue to remain a couple degrees above average. This Janu,ary will be the warmest on record, with an average temperature of 47 degrees (combined high and low). The average temperature for the month is usually around 40 degrees, so we were wayyy above normal for the month. Of course, some people are rejoicing, but I'm pretty frustrated cause there is hardly any snow in the mountains and models do not show any in the future. Thankfully, they don't show any huge pineapple express events either.

There are no notable weather events shown in the models for a longgg time. I'll let you know when something shows up.
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment